AHA hosts a number of internal and external events at our on-site biosecurity networking hub.
Member and Industry Forums
AHA hosts three meeting weeks per year. These weeks consist of a livestock Industry Forum and an AHA Member Forum along with AHA general meetings, training sessions or consultative group meetings.
These events provide our invited members the opportunity to consult with the AHA Board and management on national animal health system issues and the company’s role, as well as the chance to address issues of importance to their jurisdiction or industry.
Host your event at AHA
AHA’s event facilities located in the heart of Canberra City offers a variety of options for your event. We can accommodate events for 8-110 people from boardroom meetings, conferences, training workshops, cocktail events and more.
- modern, purpose built conferencing facilities
- quality audio visual technology and equipment
- venue options from boardroom to large conference room with well-equipped breakout spaces and kitchen facilities
- central location in the city close to public transport and parking options
- a range of catering and accommodation options
- experienced and qualified event staff to assist in pre-event planning and on the day.
Whether you require space for a one hour board meeting, or a three-day conference with cocktail event, AHA can help!
To find out more, contact AHA events on firstname.lastname@example.org.